Merry Christmas

nickleman60

I would like to wish all of my extended Supercoupe family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2014 bring everyone happiness and a faster car...........:D

Likewise... Glad to be part of the SCCoA family. You guys are all great and have been so helpful to me. Merry Christmas to all and have a very blessed New Year!!!

I would like to wish all of my extended Supercoupe family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2014 bring everyone happiness and a faster car...........:D

Same here! To u & urs....Hopefully i will have my 90 SC Together sometime soon to join my list of fast ones:cool:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ....sure hope this coming year is better than the last for everyone........Dan

Hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

All of my family will be home for Christmas except my son Matt. Because of the recent conflict with Syria his deployment (US Navy) has been extended several months so he will be spending Christmas on the USS Monterey guided missile cruiser. Poor kid has been at sea since April and hasn't even seen his son that was born in June.

David

Attachments

• USS Monterey 120613.jpg
    USS Monterey 120613.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Matt 2013.jpg
    Matt 2013.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 37

All of my family will be home for Christmas except my son Matt. Because of the recent conflict with Syria his deployment (US Navy) has been extended several months so he will be spending Christmas on the USS Monterrey guided missile cruiser. Poor kid has been at sea since April and hasn't even seen his son that was born in June.

David

Merry Christmas all

David: sorry to hear your son couldnt be home. Mine came home from Basic training for two weeks so I am happy to have all my family for Christmas. He will have all his advanced training done by mid January and dont know yet where he will go from there

Ken

same here glad to be part of these forums even tho I never met any of you it's awesome to know help can be found here .

May everyone have a fun and safe Christmas with their love ones!

Same to you and everyone Keith!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!! Have fun-Be Safe-And Go Fast:)

Thats too bad about your son David:( Hope he will be safe and a quick return!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. I hope the t-bird of happiness visits all your homes. Please also extend my thanks to all that are serving and missing their families.
Alan

******* Happy Holidays! *******
attachment.php

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEARS to all. I don't know what I'd do without you guys. May all your Super Coupe dreams come true in the new year.

All of my family will be home for Christmas except my son Matt. Because of the recent conflict with Syria his deployment (US Navy) has been extended several months so he will be spending Christmas on the USS Monterey guided missile cruiser. Poor kid has been at sea since April and hasn't even seen his son that was born in June.

David

God bless Matt David let him know we all whish him a merry Christmas. I spent several Holidays including Christmas away from my family during the time I served in the Marine Corps. Its not fun and I hope he gets home soon!

God bless Matt David let him know we all whish him a merry Christmas. I spent several Holidays including Christmas away from my family during the time I served in the Marine Corps. Its not fun and I hope he gets home soon!

Thanks Dave, fortunately he has access to FB on the ship, so we try to post a lot of pictures there so he can see his family. His ship also has a FB page and they post pictures pretty much everyday so we can see the stuff they are doing and once in a while we even see a picture of Matt.

We had a great Christmas, and I hope that everyone else did too.

David

Back