Check out that jalopnix or whatever website.

Hopefully that will help Ironworker sell his car. Plenty of people who never would have looked for a Thunderbird, or never would have seen his ad here, will now see the car, and hopefully someone in Oregon or Nevada or something will be enticed to pick it up.

I want it. It needs moar lowz and I'd ditch the mud flaps and chuck that sun visor in the trash can as soon as I got it home. I could register it to my parents' address in Michigan which wouldn't require an inspection at all. All you need is a title and insurance card to get your plates. :D

I want to know how much power it makes, and how fast it is, and how streetable the tune is.

I want it. It needs moar lowz and I'd ditch the mud flaps and chuck that sun visor in the trash can as soon as I got it home. I could register it to my parents' address in Michigan which wouldn't require an inspection at all. All you need is a title and insurance card to get your plates. :D

I want to know how much power it makes, and how fast it is, and how streetable the tune is.

Scott,

I don't think you are going to get those answers, but this thread on TCCoA has a lot of info and pictures of the car.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=123743

David

PS: How is life in Utah going ??

I was hoping this car would be similar in performance to the turbo car Chris Wise built a few years back.

Surprisingly we are having warmer weather out here than back in Ohio where I was at. The whole Midwest is getting below 0 temps and we are only in the teens here. Makes it feel downright tropical by comparison.

Drove through a blizzard to get here but it's only snowed once since I arrived. The new job commute is killing me though. I get up at 4:15 am and have to be on a bus by 5 for an hour and a half commute out in the desert. By the time I get home at night it's 7:30 pm. Luckily hit my 40 hours in 4 days and get Friday - Sunday off every week. Due to the nature of the job that's about all I can really say about it.

the engine itself is bone stock. Made somewhere over 400rwhp to the rear wheels with relatively low boost. I looked into it awhile ago.

Back