94 SC parts for sale

scnut80

Hi all,

I registered here a while back but have never posted, so first off hi. Some of you already know me outside of here, and from the facebook page (John Speziale), but many of you I have not met.

I parted out my 94 5spd recently and have some parts for sale. Here is a list, and if there is something you dont see ask, I may have pulled it off. I also have a bunch of early model parts too:

Blower and plenum, I also have a MP plenum never installed for it
BHJ balancer, never cleared so it is rusty but markings can still be seen (SOLD)
Illumina II shocks with 50K (SOLD)
One used, and 2 brand new AC lines
AC compressor
Engine brackets
several stock intercoolers
Cam sensor and gear with cam gear (I think they are different on the 94's but could be wrong?)
Timing cover with sensor
console top and grey body (top sold)
Pass side grey seat panel
HVAC unit (SOLD)
Controller for auto climate behind glove box that plugs into blower motor (SOLD)
EDIS module (SOLD)
75mm TB with aluminum intake tube
36lb injectors with MAF
clutch master cylinder, harness for reverse switch and speedo gear (SOLD)
B&M Ripper shifter (SOLD)
2 of the 3 UD pullies (alternator one missing when I got the car) (SOLD)
VMM (SOLD)
Rear bumper
Front bumper
IRCM (SOLD)
cover for the shifter hole with intact rubber
Visors and light fixture in grey for sunroof car
Tail lights, and LED trunk panels that work

LMK if you are interested in anything, I have pictures of all the stuff on the FB page, and I can send them to you, but for those of you who dont get on there I wanted to post it here after the holidays to see if I can sell any of these parts to fund winter upgrades to my 92. There might be other parts Im forgetting, so lmk if you are looking for something else.

John

Last edited:
sc and plenum

What are u looking to get out of the blower and mp plenum. Couldn't pm u

That's strange the section in the upper right corner disappeared where I could check my pms :confused:. I guess everyone will have to post here then lol.

225obo shipped with stock plenum, 525obo with MP plenum (w/o EGR port, since I had mine deleted anyway). I paid 425 for the plenum but never put it on. The factory rotor coating is still all intact except for a few minor flakes on the edge of two of the rotor edges.

Unable to PM you yet.

Looking for prices for the shocks (all 4 if you have them) and the visors and light fixture in grey for sunroof car. Pictures of the interior parts would be nice,
You can PM me if you prefer or email me at ira dot robinson at gmail dot com

Ira

Apparently Im not allowed to PM or something...maybe there is a problem with the site or my account since I never posted here.

I have all 4 shocks, fronts have stock springs on them. I was looking 150+shipping obo for them. They have 50k on them, but the bodies do have some visible rust since it was a DD.

I have pics of the visors and light fixture, as well as the trim ring that goes around the sunroof, you can make me an offer for these. I had them for an interior swap but never happened. They are all in good shape except one small spot on one visor.

Ill email you the pics of everything.

I'll take the shocks if Ira and Damon don't want them. Just let me know how much shipping is, and where to paypal the money.

injectors

Does $75obo shipped sound fair for the injectors? Two of the pintles are cracked but I think they are replaceable if Im not mistaken.

Shocks

Damon,

I think you asked about the shocks on the FB page, I emailed IRA pics, when I hear back I can email them to you if he doesnt want them. If you dont then Mad Mikey Ill let you know

John

Blower and plenum TB etc

c101guy I currently am working with someone locally for the blower setup. I should know by this weekend when he looks at it. I do have another that could become available soon if some of these parts sell. You'll be the first to know if they do. I would probably be looking 225shipped with TB and plenum.

Other parts

I also have a beige and grey pass airbag, one driver side SC airbag. I also have an 8" fan for stock or double intercooler, the cluster with the smaller font on the gauges. (sorry no 145mph speedo yet, not sure if i want to keep it)

console + top

Vic rattlehead-- someone asked about the console top a while back. I sent pics recently when I hear back Ill let you know. I was looking for 50shipped just for the top if he doesnt want it, 100shipped for the whole console with top? Ill let you know if the top doesnt go.

Ok Im done post whoring for the year. Feel free to ask about stuff here until I can get my pms working. I wont be on here until tomorrow afternoon probably, I would say email me but I dont want to leave that here for spam reasons.

Hvac

My heater/ac doesn't work.

How much for the control module and hvac?

I lied here's one more post.

Let me see what the guy wants when he comes look at the parts. I told him he could go through the pile and pick what he wants first, since it would be easier for him to take it then shipping. But you will be first on the list if he doesnt want it.

Back