Happy 2014 So Cal

91Tbird SC

Hopefully everyone had a safe new year!!

Looking forward to a new year let's try to get some car meets this year. I know there's 2 all Ford car shows this year like the F.F.F show at knotts and the one I like to go to is the all Ford show in Simi Valley in June. Just to give everyone a head's up. If not at least try to set up a meet and greet and show off ours cars.

I know whitebird93, slater85, tommy turbo, supercoupe007 and I are down. Hopefully others will be down also :cool:

Took my motor apart in December to do some freshening up (powdercoat and chrome) ended up doing a whole top end rebuild... parts I ordered are starting to show up, i'll get this back together and get a tune from Dave and hopefully be ready to go by the end of the month!

Looking forward to checking out some SC's, I think i've only spotted one SC (35th) in SoCal in the last 7 or 8 years.

Hopefully everyone had a safe new year!!

Looking forward to a new year let's try to get some car meets this year. I know there's 2 all Ford car shows this year like the F.F.F show at knotts and the one I like to go to is the all Ford show in Simi Valley in June. Just to give everyone a head's up. If not at least try to set up a meet and greet and show off ours cars.

I know whitebird93, slater85, tommy turbo, supercoupe007 and I are down. Hopefully others will be down also :cool:

Oh yeah!!!! I just got my SC running so I am ready to rumble!!!!!! :cool:

Slater85- can't wait to see your car all finished with new powercoat snd chrome done to your car
Supercoupe007- that's good news to see you got her running again
Tommy Turbo- hey I still want to meet up here in AV some day since we are close to each other. I live on ave K and 15th st east in Lancaster. You let me know when it's a good time for you

I usually don't street race but the other day I was driving my SC and I pulled up to the red light and then pulls up is a Pontiac GTP right next to me. He said on green let's go for it. So I check to make sure no cops. We raced I took off first but then he caught up and the punk beat me. I think his car was hooked up cause it sounded mean. Just thought I share this with all of us Super Coupes :cool:

Hey 91TBird SC, yes it feel so good being able to drive the SC again. I missed driving it so much.
Sorry to hear about that GTP. Right out the box that GTP motor/supercharge were a bit more efficient then our SC's. Plus I hear that they respond really well to minor modifications.

Well maybe we should get a poll to see who would like to see up a quick meet. No SC required :p we could all just show up and talk SC's :cool:

Back