Parting Out

SVT2888

I've finally decided to let my '97 T-bird die, it is too far gone to be worth fixing.

Here are some parts off the top of my head that might useful to you SC guys:

• 95 Super Coupe Rear Bumper (have 2) *local pick up as it's too big to ship* $150 for complete $100 for the one missing the trim
  • Addco 1.25" Rear Sway-bar $140 shipped *missing one bracket* Retails for $195.99 plus shipping
  • PBR Calipers $110 Shipped

• H&R Lowering Springs $180 shipped
  • Factory rear spoiler, brake light still works perfectly. Needs paint though. Make me an offer.

• Nascar Style Rear Spoiler. $150 shipped

• Tail lights with full working LED's $80 shipped *just missing a small nick in the black plastic that goes mostly behind the license plate.

• 96-97 Headlights $80 shipped

The car has 3.73 gears with the Cobra limited-slip rebuild, however I wouldn't feel comfortable selling that since the car had been having rear end vibration issues and I am not sure if it was coming from the diff or not but if someone wants it it is $100 plus shipping

The car has an Explorer Swap if anyone wants to take the engine I will take $350 obo . I believe the engine has around 150k miles. Local Pick-Up you pull it out of the car.

True Dual exhaust with Magnaflow Dual In/ Dual Out muffler $150 Local Pick Up only.

Car also has a 3 month old windshield. $50 if you come take it off.

Will have the complete car for one more week, let me know is you guys need anything else off of it

For any inquires please email me to leo@cncpics.com

I might be interested in the H&R lowering springs. I also might be interested in the shocks. Do you still have them? Are they after-market. If so, what is the manufacturer?

I might be interested in the H&R lowering springs. I also might be interested in the shocks. Do you still have them? Are they after-market. If so, what is the manufacturer?

H&R springs are sold pending payment. I'll let you know if they back out.

The car has T-bird sport front shocks and 03/04 Cobra rear shocks which are Bilstein. Those have not been spoken for.

Has the 373 rear been sold yet?

i paid him a month ago for the rear end he said last week it would be shipped monday and has not replied to me all this week... said he is busy but idk he said he worked at UPS which is find hilarious for him to be taking so long to ship when he works there...

i paid him a month ago for the rear end he said last week it would be shipped monday and has not replied to me all this week... said he is busy but idk he said he worked at UPS which is find hilarious for him to be taking so long to ship when he works there...

That is lame to take an entire month to ship something after taking your money...

That is lame to take an entire month to ship something after taking your money...

Yup he has emailed me that he will ship or that this and that being busy or having bad weather but a month its kind of pathetic if you dont have time to ship parts you shouldn't sell them in the first place

Filed paypal dispute over it
March 11 he said he would ship this past monday after ive been trying to give him time for all his excuses
But its march 20 no response on shipping or anything.

Glad I did no send money as gift

Yup he has emailed me that he will ship or that this and that being busy or having bad weather but a month its kind of pathetic if you dont have time to ship parts you shouldn't sell them in the first place

Filed paypal dispute over it
March 11 he said he would ship this past monday after ive been trying to give him time for all his excuses
But its march 20 no response on shipping or anything.

Glad I did no send money as gift

Well, thanks for posting about it. I was going to buy the PBR's, but now I will look elsewhere...

Back