PDA

View Full Version : I done did it again

XxSlowpokexX
01-12-2014, 02:48 AM
Bought myself a 1990 Anniversary Bird. 68,000 miles. Interior is immaculant, exterior could use a buff but overall very good condition, suspension nice and tight. All stock. One thing I havnet realized in years i show nice a bone stock SC drives. Also how peppy it feels down low. But I also see why I always end up messing with the car. Just lacks that top end performance. Anyways plan on keeping this one stock I think. Well except for the transmission. OD is gone so I have this build AOD from my turbo v8 car im throwing in. So it will have a slight stall and shift a little firmer...But heck thats why I bought the car...So I can use my transmission! It was taking up room at the garage and I need room for other junk:O) Ill get some photos up eventually

ricardoa1
01-12-2014, 09:19 AM
That's cool now you want to compete with me for the 90 class? Good deal I think you got some more leftover sc parts from the teal car. Won't be long. Till it ends up at somebody else's getting work done.

no164ford
01-12-2014, 09:42 AM
I thought about going to get that car it was in Philly right. But I have way to many now:o

racecougar
01-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Sounds like you bought Pat's car. You're right, the interior is in unbelievably good condition for an Anny.

superdadsc
01-12-2014, 12:31 PM
Nice car! Great buy!

89XR7TD
01-12-2014, 02:59 PM
Congrats on the purchase Damon!!!!

XxSlowpokexX
01-12-2014, 07:26 PM
That's cool now you want to compete with me for the 90 class? Good deal I think you got some more leftover sc parts from the teal car. Won't be long. Till it ends up at somebody else's getting work done.

I wouldnt want to ruin your chances of geting first:O) Also when you build yourself an 800rwhp plus anything setup with your own two hands lemme know:O) Untill then stop hating

XxSlowpokexX
01-12-2014, 07:30 PM
Yah its Pats old car It has its issues and is far from perfect but its pesentable and the interior is unbelievably clean. I just wanted something to drive till I get my new car. Unfortunately it now has an issue I need to figure out...SC's....HA!

ricardoa1
01-12-2014, 08:50 PM
I wouldnt want to ruin your chances of geting first:O) Also when you build yourself an 800rwhp plus anything setup with your own two hands lemme know:O) Untill then stop hating

Not sure what you mean by the post. but I'm not hating it just seems that you get bored and send your cars away for work and then take longer then expected and you end up with a new one. :rolleyes: Not sure what the 800rwhp comment is for.

But not interested in turbo power with an SC so 450-500 will do it for me.

Enjoy the new car. :p Wont be long till you mess with it.

XxSlowpokexX
01-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Im just messing with ya. I always do all my own work. When I dont bad things happen. In this case I went a little crazy. Anyways my NEW SC isnt running now....So your safe.

ricardoa1
01-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Mine is not either. Either of them actually. So you are also safe :)

J dot Miller
01-13-2014, 11:07 AM
Congratulations! It is good to hear you are driving a SC again. :)

SCDan35thANV
01-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Congrats on the Anny! Pics please sir?:D I know you said you would just naggin lol. Hope you get the bugs figured out!

Miller
01-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Im just messing with ya. I always do all my own work. When I dont bad things happen. In this case I went a little crazy. Anyways my NEW SC isnt running now....So your safe.

Says the guy whos one car has been accross the country for over a year, and has another rotting away on a farm!!:p:p:p

XxSlowpokexX
01-14-2014, 04:43 PM
in a driveway lol