95 S model SC

Thunder Flee

Hey all, I have a late S model supercharger with a mildly ported inlet off a 95 SC with approximately 60,000 miles on it for sale. It has the stock pulley and is in great shape. Still has the coating on the rotors. I'm located in Southern Maryland. How about $350 OBO. Let me know if your interested at fleenor_2000@yahoo.com. Not sure why it still says Edmond, Ok for location. I'm now in southern Maryland.

Thanks
PJSANY4678.jpgSmodelSC.jpg

Last edited:
Can you get a closer pic of the inlet? From that angle it does not appear to be an s port just a stock 94/95 with the inlet maybe opened up a little

Can you get a closer pic of the inlet? From that angle it does not appear to be an s port just a stock 94/95 with the inlet maybe opened up a little
Agreed.

Hey PJ, I was going to say that you've missed a lot of snow we have had here this year, but then I noticed you are living in MD now and probably haven't missed anything. How long have you been out there?

PJ,

Does this bring back any memories? Kurt Sunday is keeping this one tucked away now.

v/r glenn

Attachments

• P1080042a.jpg
    P1080042a.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 615
Jacob, your absolutely right this is not an S port, I misspoke by labeling it with an S. It is a stock model 95 SC with a mildly ported inlet. You still want it?

Hey Kurt, it's been a long time, thank goodness I missed all that snow back home, we've had enough here as well. My folks still live there and they tell me it has been a record cold year as well. I've been in MD for about a year now with the Navy doing some T&E.

Glen, that's a pretty good pic of her I'm glad she's getting taken care of. Thanks for that. How was the road trip out there with Kurt S?

Well fellas, I hope all is well in the TBU, look forward to seeing you guys again.

PJ

Back