PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal Members and their SC Status

SuperCoupe007
01-24-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello So-Cal Guys!!!

I know that I have seen posts from some guys here who are working on their SC. I figured I would put a new post to see who is here, area around where we are located, and where we stand with our SC.

Just copy and paste and add your information to the list;

---------NAME----------LOCATION--------STATUS---------PROJECT(S)
1) SuperCoupe007------Cerritos-----------Running---------Vibration Issues
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Feel free to add any other information that you would like :cool:

sccrewzer
01-24-2014, 08:46 PM
SCcrewzer Escondido. running. vibrating at high speeds working on interior and paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd

figulaz
01-24-2014, 11:26 PM
Figulaz in Chula Vista...about as far south as you can get in CA. Both cars running. No real project...just need a bunch of cash for shocks,tires registration on one of the cars.... Upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune and so on and so on and so on...:p. hopefully I knock a couple things out with tax return money.

Tommy Turbo
01-25-2014, 12:25 AM
tommy turbo palmdale running paint someday

whitebird93
01-25-2014, 02:23 AM
Whitebird93 Los Angeles (Silverlake) Running (stock) Passenger side rocker to be painted. :) Driver side rocker need to get welded in:(

SuperCoupe007
01-25-2014, 02:25 AM
Just copy and paste and add your information to the list;

2) SCcrewzer-----------Escondido---------running---------vibrating at high speeds/working on interior/paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd
3) Figulaz--------------Chula Vista-----Both cars running----No real project...just need a bunch of cash (shocks,tires registration,upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune)
4) tommy turbo---------palmdale----------running---------paint someday
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

whitebird93
01-25-2014, 04:05 PM
2) SCcrewzer-----------Escondido---------running---------vibrating at high speeds/working on interior/paint hopefully early this year should be done. it's my dd
3) Figulaz--------------Chula Vista-----Both cars running----No real project...just need a bunch of cash (shocks,tires registration,upholstery, Quarter horse. Wide band Base tune)
5)Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6)
7)
8)
9)

91Tbird SC
01-26-2014, 09:10 PM
91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---running---fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready

Slater85
01-26-2014, 11:18 PM
5)Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6)Slater85-------Downey--------------in pieces-------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7)
8)
9)

SuperCoupe007
01-27-2014, 01:21 AM
5) Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running--------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6) Slater85-------------Downey-----------in pieces--------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7) 91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---------running---------fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready
8)
9)

Slater85::::::: Let me know if you need a hand. Downey is not that far from me and I could roll by one week night or weekend to give you a hand with some wrenching. :cool:
whitebird93::: Sorry I didn't add your information to the list. I think that while I was adding the other members you posted your information :)

bgck7
07-23-2014, 09:18 AM
bgck7 Palm Springs Running Just rebuilt transmission, just found an appartment to rent, just retired from the US Army, I will be completely be moved in the beginning of Sept, check out my pics of all three cars on tccoa.com under bgck7. On vacation till the 30 Jul 14 here in Palm Springs, got the 95 Mark VIII LSC with me here. Contact me if your around the area at 6507221238 or theuncanny101@gmail.com

whitebird93
07-25-2014, 10:37 PM
Hey man! Welcome. Palm Springs is a little drive for some of us but still doable drive. I'm in LA by Hollywood. Post some pics of your cars here! I had a hard time bringing them up on tccoa. Hopefully we can all get together soon see the cars in person!

Kris Campos
08-09-2014, 09:29 PM
5) Whitebird93---Los Angeles (silverlake)--Running--------Driver side rocker to be welded in place.
6) Slater85-------------Downey-----------in pieces--------all parts are in should be back together and running by the end of the month.
7) 91Tbird SC (mike) ---Lancaster---------running---------fix dent in driver side quarter panel and my brother and uncle car's are running and ready
8) Kris Campos---------Riverside-----------runs------------The car runs but needs smog/registration; has sat for a couple years, needs suspension work, interior work, minor body work, new paint.
9)

So, after sitting for a few years, the tires all lost their air, so I started cleaning out the backyard, put some air in the tires and put the tbird in the driveway to start making it road worthy again; It's a 90 with some newer body parts; not too much engine stuff done.

whitebird93
08-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Looks good Kris! Love those rims. Is it lowered? glad that its back on the road!

DougH
08-14-2014, 10:18 AM
91 SC--running--19 K original miles and owner--runs great
Anaheim, CA

A1cntrler
08-14-2014, 11:14 PM
1990 Annie 5-Speed, Moorpark, Running (but car is in VA at my brothers house until I can get it out here), Next on "to do" list: M90 rebuild, suspension rebuild, Convert ABS to Conventional.

35thauto
08-17-2014, 08:40 PM
White 89 5 speed and a Graphite blue 95 auto runs & drives......

Kris Campos
08-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Thanks Whitebird; it is lowered with H&R Springs - 1.6" front, 1.5" rear.

Looks good Kris! Love those rims. Is it lowered? glad that its back on the road!

Slater85
09-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Just ordered my computer chip from Dave, so as soon as that comes in I finally get to fire up my bird..hopefully. Then i'll be ready to start meeting up with you guys

whitebird93
09-12-2014, 02:01 AM
In time by the 27th?

Slater85
09-13-2014, 05:11 PM
In time by the 27th?

Will try my best, if It fires up with no issues than ill be there.

1qwik99
03-20-2016, 12:38 PM
95 running great.

La Quinta,CA 20 miles from Palm Springs

35thauto
03-21-2016, 12:39 AM
Ok great , well time to get together already!

http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/

Here is a good place to start!

David McMillen
03-21-2016, 08:22 AM
Hello,

New-ish to the site, on/off member since 2004-ish. And was not aware there was a So-cal group. My info;

1993 Black SC 97k/3k on new LB and Heads, Its currently at my friends shop in LA, we are replacing all bushings front and rear, upper and lower with polyurathane bushings, Tokico illumina shocks. Im excited to see how it handles when I get it back. Everything underneath was trash, tie rods, bushings, it wasn't really drivable.

I live in Venice currently via Silverlake/los feliz, via Venice, Napa(Yountville), Malibu, Indianapolis, Chicago, Summit County Colorado, Indianapolis. I move way to much.

Dave

whitebird93
03-22-2016, 01:38 AM
their are a couple of us around. Havent had a meet up in a while. Im in Sherman Oaks now moved there from silverlake.

David McMillen
03-24-2016, 05:09 AM
their are a couple of us around. Havent had a meet up in a while. Im in Sherman Oaks now moved there from silverlake.

When Im finished with my suspention rebuild we should do that. Drive up latigo canyon or head up to mt wilson. The roads are great for driving like as ~~~~~~~, which I enjoy in that car. Ill Pm you when its out of the shop, could be another month.

Do you do most of your own work on your car? I do what I can but not much space to work on it where I live and limited tools. I can use my friends shop sometimes but his clients probably don't like seeing it there, hes cool as ~~~~ but the car owners, Ehhh.