PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be interested?

Valentino
02-06-2014, 08:04 PM
I used to be a part of the SoCal group way back in the day. Anyways, I had started building a stroker motor and never finished. I have a garage full of parts. If anyone is interested, let me know and i will make a list of the stuff I have in the garage. Here's small list of what I can recall i have:

Stoker Crank, sleeved block with forged pistons, Steigemeier Heads...

I would like to sell everything as a package. :)

figulaz
02-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Your pm is full. What are you looking for the whole set up? Is a matching cam in the mix? Any other parts? I'm in CV but work in Mira Mesa. Let me know.

sccrewzer
02-06-2014, 11:33 PM
If you could make a list of all you got that would be cool I might see something i would like to have.

Valentino
02-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Your pm is full. What are you looking for the whole set up? Is a matching cam in the mix? Any other parts? I'm in CV but work in Mira Mesa. Let me know.

There is a matching cam as well. The crank and the cam are already in the block. If I remember correctly (I'll check my notes later) the only thing the motor needs is rods. The heads and the pistons are Swain Coated. I have a griffin radiator, polished blower, new injectors, etc. Mike D. who was a member of this chapter did most of the work.

Does anyone know what happened to John Shelton?

SuperCoupe007
02-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey Valentino, long time no talk and welcome back :p

Sounds very interesting. Send me a copy of the lists and price as well.

I don't know what happened to John Shelton. He did have one fast custom beast...
Most of the old-school members have probably moved on with new projects.