late model m90 supercharger and lots of other stuff

mhaddad87

*I have an m90 off a 95 sc. spins mostly free, I do feel a little resistance that is about a 2 on a scale of 1-10. I am not an expert on the condition of these units but I can tell you that it does still have the coating on the rotors. SOLD

*intercooler with all tubing. SOLD

*also have eibach lowering springs for all four corners.

*2 original radiators, one comes with the mounting frame the other does not, both are good.

* stock fuel injectors that came with a 95 sc

*rear trunk wing, the stock one

* rear sc bumper

I still have the whole car for parts minus a few things as I have used them on my own car. If you need something just ask and I can see if I have it.

all parts are located in Stockton California. buyer pays shipping, make offer on parts

Last edited:
Interested in blower! Do you have the inlet? A picture of the rotors and rear inlet would help to get a better idea of the condition!

Thanks Chris

Interested in blower! Do you have the inlet? A picture of the rotors and rear inlet would help to get a better idea of the condition!

Thanks Chris

chris, I sold the blower and most of the related components just the other day. im about to update my post.

Hey bud I'm super interested in the eibach springs can you gat me a price on shipping to 44142 here's my cell number shoot me atext if you like 216-956-1974

Back