5 Speed transmission crossmember

Cobra330

Does anyone know if it's ok to use a 94 transmission crossmember in the earlier sc's? Just wondering thanks.

I believe they are the same. It shouldn't be a problem.

Ok i wasn't sure just becasue of the mounts are different. 89-93 has a square type bushing and 94-95 had a round bushing. Im just going to use the newer style crossmember. Thanks for your help

The bushing style is different, but the mounting locations are the same, so you will be fine to use the newer style crossmember in an older car. Just make sure to match the bolts to the crossmember you are using, so if you used the newer style crossmember, be sure to use the newer bolts, and if using the older style crossmember, use the older bolts.

The bushing style is different, but the mounting locations are the same, so you will be fine to use the newer style crossmember in an older car. Just make sure to match the bolts to the crossmember you are using, so if you used the newer style crossmember, be sure to use the newer bolts, and if using the older style crossmember, use the older bolts.

Ok. I lost one of the bolts to the older style awhile ago so i am going to use the newer style. Just going to order new bushings for it before the install. Thanks.:)

Back