PDA

View Full Version : Ecology Auto parts in Chula Vista on heritage rd. 93 SC Auto and an 89 XR7 5 spd

figulaz
03-29-2014, 05:40 PM
89 XR7 had the motor missing but body panels were straight. some random trim pcs including instument cluster was there. Steering wheel looked in good shape but the interior for the most part was trash. 5spd was there along with anything you might need to do a conversion.

93 SC Auto. Engine and tranny there but Supercharger is gone. Interior OK but driver seat is toast and instrument cluster is gone.

Several LXs a couple MarkVIIIs and the most 97s i'd ever seen...if you want to do a front clip conversion.6018160182

SuperCoupe007
03-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Nice Find!!! The last time I went to two local junk yards they had ZERO SC's.
I wonder how much a 5-speed at a yunk yard runs for? hhmmm I might just call it in.

On those 97 Mark VIII, do you remember if any were red exterior with tan interior?? ;)

figulaz
03-29-2014, 10:38 PM
Nice Find!!! The last time I went to two local junk yards they had ZERO SC's.
I wonder how much a 5-speed at a yunk yard runs for? hhmmm I might just call it in.

On those 97 Mark VIII, do you remember if any were red exterior with tan interior?? ;)

I don't recall the colors on the lincolns but I think they were more 94ish. one had the drive shaft just dangling... (i'll get one eventually but funds are tight and is down on the priority list). The 97s I saw were LXs. The front clips were in good shape. I've had good luck down here. I usually see one or two SCs every time I hit the junkyards.