91 Tail lights and SCI aluminum jack shaft pully for sell or trade.

r1dd1ck913

Okay Today I decided to start the body work on a late model trunk lid on my 91. So I pulled my old lights off and looking to see if any one wants to give them a home. I'm open to offers on them.
Next thing up for sell is a used SCI R1001 jack shaft pulley. I have a 10% so I don't need this one. It is for sell for 100 bucks + shipping or I would be willing to trade for a 5% or 10% aluminum SC pulley. I have the steel 10% but I want aluminum. I would also work out a deal for a main girdle. If you need pics please just ask. Thanks
20140410_140537.jpg

Last edited:
Bump added pic. I'm willing to make a deal. Just ask the worst I can say is no. I'm just trying to pull funds together to get my bird back on the road.

Not to put a damper on things but your name is on the bad sellers forum. Maybe you straightened that out already?

I have sold and bought a lot of things from this forum. I had one bad experience with one guy so he posted that. If you noticed no one else ever replied to that thread. Any ways I would like to keep that off of this thread. If you would like to know more about what happened so you fell more conferrable possible buying from me please send me a pm and I will explain every thing there.

looking for center section/tailite for 1990 sc

Okay Today I decided to start the body work on a late model trunk lid on my 91. So I pulled my old lights off and looking to see if any one wants to give them a home. I'm open to offers on them.
Next thing up for sell is a used SCI R1001 jack shaft pulley. I have a 10% so I don't need this one. It is for sell for 100 bucks + shipping or I would be willing to trade for a 5% or 10% aluminum SC pulley. I have the steel 10% but I want aluminum. I would also work out a deal for a main girdle. If you need pics please just ask. Thanks
View attachment 60319

got lites? call me at 907 982 6265 anytime, thanx

Back