PDA

View Full Version : Have three sets of heads for SC and two cams for sale. Gen 1 blower and double IC

lube70
04-19-2014, 05:03 PM
I have three sets of heads for sale. All in great shape and all work fine. One was ported by East end SC years ago and was on car before. No valves or springs...bare heads, Ported . Don't have flow numbers but I remember them flowing great when they were tested years ago.

Have two sets of stock SC heads. Springs on them with stock valves. If you want a spare set of heads, these are great. I had these because I had 4 SC's at one time. (don't ask!!!)

I also have two cams....One 89 cam and one performance one. Specs in photo on cam end. Cam was awesome in car. Went to more aggressive cam. Stock 89 cam is best stock cam. Can be used as a core or used in your stock SC.

Also have double IC that was made for me. was great. gone different route now.

Heads are $150 for the ported ones

Heads stock are $175 set

cams are $100 for performance cam and $50 for stock cam

973-277-4294

Don

all prices add shipping. make all reasonable offers.....

JonS
12-16-2015, 04:28 PM
I have three sets of heads for sale. All in great shape and all work fine. One was ported by East end SC years ago and was on car before. No valves or springs...bare heads, Ported . Don't have flow numbers but I remember them flowing great when they were tested years ago.

Have two sets of stock SC heads. Springs on them with stock valves. If you want a spare set of heads, these are great. I had these because I had 4 SC's at one time. (don't ask!!!)

I also have two cams....One 89 cam and one performance one. Specs in photo on cam end. Cam was awesome in car. Went to more aggressive cam. Stock 89 cam is best stock cam. Can be used as a core or used in your stock SC.

Also have double IC that was made for me. was great. gone different route now.

Heads are $150 for the ported ones

Heads stock are $175 set

cams are $100 for performance cam and $50 for stock cam

973-277-4294

Don

all prices add shipping. make all reasonable offers.....

This post is quite old ... did you sell out the parts?

Tim Groth
12-16-2015, 07:16 PM
This post is quite old ... did you sell out the parts?

Last activity for Don was 6/2014 - 2 months after the post. You might have better luck with the phone number posted.

-Tim