PDA

View Full Version : it lives!

jdsgallops
05-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Just wanted to give a thank you shout out to all those that answered any of my questions during the rebuild process of my SC. Today it finally removed itself from the garage under it's own power after 2 years of being on and off jackstands multiple times to fix all the issues that came up. It is far from finished as there are lots of small issues to tighten up(water pump, battery, and passenger inner tie rod to name a few) before it can be considered 100% and drivable. I am excited to say the least. I had forgotten how comfortable the car is. Totally different feel than the 11 mustang daily driver. Can't wait to put some miles on it and enjoy the fruits of my labor!

Jimmy 2Coupes
05-04-2014, 10:19 PM
It's looking good in the pic. I need to get up the cojones to get my 95 back on the road. Been sitting for 3.5 years now. It took me three years to wipe the shoe polish or whatever they use at Milan Dragway off the windows.

VIPSC
05-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Congrats....Looks good! I feel ya mann. Mine has been sitting for bout as long....I hope i will be able to share that same feeling with ya some time this year:cool:

jdsgallops
05-05-2014, 06:17 AM
It's looking good in the pic. I need to get up the cojones to get my 95 back on the road. Been sitting for 3.5 years now. It took me three years to wipe the shoe polish or whatever they use at Milan Dragway off the windows.

The mustang in the garage still has shoe polish on the window from the last track outing 6 or 7 years ago!