[FS: NY] Parting out '90 SC white with red cloth interior sunroof subwoofer

Wagonman88

The car has quire a few good parts. I'm taking the engine and rear, the rest is up for grabs but I won't have the car very long at all. I need it gone by mid this week. If you want a part, let me know and you can come grab it from me or I can ship. *MOST* of the interior stuff is OK, but a lot is broken.

As stated, has power sunroof and the amp/sub as well as the decorative amp cover in the trunk and it's not damaged.

Jeremy

working abs

The car has quire a few good parts. I'm taking the engine and rear, the rest is up for grabs but I won't have the car very long at all. I need it gone by mid this week. If you want a part, let me know and you can come grab it from me or I can ship. *MOST* of the interior stuff is OK, but a lot is broken.

As stated, has power sunroof and the amp/sub as well as the decorative amp cover in the trunk and it's not damaged.

Jeremy

hi im looking for a working abs unit. im in Hempstead, long island ny. thx tony. does the speedo work? also I need the driver front fender if no dents. pics please.

Last edited:
PM sent regarding moon roof switch.

The guy I got this car off of mentioned an issue with the brake master cylinder, Tony. With that said, I don't want to sell you a portion of the brake system because my luck, and potentially your luck, you will receive the bad part. The drivers side is dented. Passenger side isn't perfect either.

As for the speedo, I'm unsure as I haven't received the key yet to attempt to start it.

Jeremy

The rear seats are actually black? I think someone changed it. Fronts are full power, tiny rip on drivers side bolster. Do you have an email or number I can text them to? PM me!

Jeremy

Sub and amp price? Shipped to 29209

It appears someone replaced the factory subwoofer speaker with a Pyramid Power 400watt 8" unit Lol

The case is perfect however and nothing was molested when they put in the aftermarket speaker. Are you still interested?

*EDIT* Upon second look it seems the standoffs where the sub cover bolts on are all broken. I assume this is standards when these are opened because they appear to be glued into the lid. The cover still holds however and you could just glue it back together with either this speaker or the correct one?

Jeremy

Last edited:
PM sent regarding moon roof switch.

The guy I got this car off of mentioned an issue with the brake master cylinder, Tony. With that said, I don't want to sell you a portion of the brake system because my luck, and potentially your luck, you will receive the bad part. The drivers side is dented. Passenger side isn't perfect either.

As for the speedo, I'm unsure as I haven't received the key yet to attempt to start it.

Jeremy

Even if not perfect, I can use the master cylinder and ABS pump and motor for cores and rebuild parts. Want to give me a price shipped to 19382?

Even if not perfect, I can use the master cylinder and ABS pump and motor for cores and rebuild parts. Want to give me a price shipped to 19382?

Yeah, I'll hopefully be getting the motor out before this weekend in which case I'll pull them as well.

Jeremy

It appears someone replaced the factory subwoofer speaker with a Pyramid Power 400watt 8" unit Lol

The case is perfect however and nothing was molested when they put in the aftermarket speaker. Are you still interested?

*EDIT* Upon second look it seems the standoffs where the sub cover bolts on are all broken. I assume this is standards when these are opened because they appear to be glued into the lid. The cover still holds however and you could just glue it back together with either this speaker or the correct one?

Jeremy
I'm interested but you never gave me a price

The car is gone but I saved the parts people requested. I'm sending out the sunroof switch this week as payment was received, and I finally found boxes for the sub and master cylinder to get shipping quotes. If you haven't done so yet please send me your zip codes so I can get you some numbers. Thanks guys!

Jeremy

Back