1993 thunderbird sc part out

Thunder_chicken

Hey guys i havent been on in a while, or on here much at all, but i totaled my supercoupe yesterday and am parting it out to try to get some money back. (only had liability) If someone could tell me how to post pics that would be greatly appreciated otherwise just let me know what youre looking for and ill let you know if it lived through the crash... Its a white 93 automatic, 140xxx miles on it. -Stephen

parts

Hey guys i havent been on in a while, or on here much at all, but i totaled my supercoupe yesterday and am parting it out to try to get some money back. (only had liability) If someone could tell me how to post pics that would be greatly appreciated otherwise just let me know what youre looking for and ill let you know if it lived through the crash... Its a white 93 automatic, 140xxx miles on it. -Stephen

glad ur ok,car can be replaced..can u post some pics, looking for a driver fender,trunk. what color is the intioer? take some pics on ur cell and send it to me. 516 491-4948. thx tony.

Looking for black leather black back seat.
windshield wiper motor
passenger and diver under the plastic cowlings trays.
You can TXT pictures. I will PM my number
shipping to 75056

abs computer

Yes i think its okay, before i crashed the abs light did come on but i think that was because of some other electrical issues i had or a wheel speed sensor

new parts

The car also has about 200 miles on a brand new IAC, and less than 500 miles on new high carbon front rotors and ceramic pads, i have an extra 8.8 3.27 trac lok that came out of the car because i put an aluminum housed one out of a gt in it, but it still spun both tires great.

Ircm

do you have a functional IRCM? if so I will probably take it, not sure what a fair price is on that. any performance, specifically c&l 76mm?

Ircm

You are in luck. I dont know how it didnt manage getting crushed but its still there. PM me an offer on it. And i have a 76 mm cl maf, 42lb injectors and late model sc but im going to hang on to those for a little bit in case i get another supercoupe. Going back and forth between supercoupe and turbocoupe right now

Well now I think it may just be the sender...going to swap that first and see if it triggers the fan

coolant reservoir

Greetings,

Checking to see if the coolant recovery tank survived, mounted on the passenger side. Thanks, Mike

Back