PDA

View Full Version : My personalized licence plate is approved!

1FSTBRD
05-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Got the letter in the mail that started off with this sentence:

"Dear sir/ madam: we are please to inform you that we have received your licence plate application and your first selection '1FSTBRD' has been approved"

I chose this handle on this forum, based on eventually hoping to get that slogan on my plate. My other one as a 2nd selection in case my first choice wasn't approved, was "FLYNFRE".

kenewagner
05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Got the letter in the mail that started off with this sentence:

"Dear sir/ madam: we are please to inform you that we have received your licence plate application and your first selection '1FSTBRD' has been approved"

I chose this handle on this forum, based on eventually hoping to get that slogan on my plate. My other one as a 2nd selection in case my first choice wasn't approved, was "FLYNFRE".

Very cool

Ken

superdadsc
05-15-2014, 06:49 AM
Sweet!!!! Take a picture of it.:D:D

1FSTBRD
05-15-2014, 07:16 PM
Thanks! I think that it will take a few weeks for them to make it, so I won't have it until then. I suppose it depends on how quickly that guys in jail make 'em, heh heh.

Stephen, I'd got the packages--it all looks great! UPS had managed to re-route it to my work address. I'm going to do the dual exhaust before I put all that stuff on. You're right, the rotors on the supercharger are in excellent shape. I think that i'll probably just port/ polish/ gasket match the lower intake manifold once the supercharger is off. I just did a p&p on the intakes on my split port 3.8 Mustang.....twice the work, but feels good once it's done.

superdadsc
05-15-2014, 08:24 PM
That's awesome! The parts are in great shape! Glad it all worked out. Keep me posted on the end result!!