I'm considering a swap to a 94-95 Blower

2x 35th

Hey Guys,

I'm looking at the "S" Model superchargers on www.supercoupeperformance.com to put on my 35th.

My car is COMPLETELY stock, and I'm not willing to sacrifice engine life/durability for performance gains (That's what my Mustang is for :D).

Has anyone here done the swap from the 89-93 blower to the 94-95 blower? Are there any mods I should do before the blower upgrade? Are there any mods I should add with the blower upgrade to increase durability?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

-Steve

I'm sure you realize that you will need a new 94-95 inlet plenum to complete the swap. I have the upgraded supercharger on my car, but many other upgrades were done at the same time.

One mod that is always good with more air in, is to upgrade the exhaust or at least the restrictive downtubes, cats and resonator for better flow. A larger TB and MAF can also help flow. Just like potato chips, it's hard to stop at just one mod!

I have a ported '95 blower on my car and I really like it. Like George said, you will need the late style inlet plenum to use it. While you will see some nice performance gains with it, I would highly recomend ugraded the MAF & TB, and also do a little something with the exhuast to see the full benifits of it. You can do this and still not negitively effect everyday driveability. If you are interested in saving a little money, I'm going to be selling my blower sometime next month. Drop me a line and we can discuss this further if you are interested.

Thomas

Back