Should I be concerned

philstad28

Ok so yesterday i went to put on my new Double Intercooler that me and my buddy made. I took off the top intercooler tube with the top and saw something i didnt like. When i got my buddy to port my supercharger i also asked for the silencer ports to be welded. When i looked under the top i saw one of the welds was just straignt missing :eek: Should I be concerned? I think the chunk of metal already broke down by this point but but im still concerned. The engine doesnt make any weird noises either.

Thanks, Phil

Take your old IC turn it upside down and rattle it around. Bet you find your missing weld;) IC works as a VERY coarse air filter when things like that happen. I would b leary of that SC tho.

Adam

Thats the outlet so it should have -could have shot it down the pipe to the inter cooler.

I guess ill rattle my old intercooler around to see if the chunk of metal is in there lol. Im going to remove and redo the supercharger at some point when i fix the brakes on my old dart so i have something to drive in the meantime :cool:

Back