Another All Fords Carlisle in the books....

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I got home about an hour. You could not ask for better weather 80's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Not an ounce of rain or 105 degree temps.

I like to thank SCCoA for tent and food for lunch on Saturday and Sunday, Damon for organizing the gokarts, Tim Groth for SCCoA T-shirts. A special thanks for Judy Adams (wife of late Dick "The Judge" Adams) for driving up to come up and visit us.

I believe the voting was rigged this year, because teal SC's won the 1992-93 and 1994-95 classes. jk

Next year there is talk about a 60 year reunion of the Thunderbird. It would be nice if we could have a larger representation of Thunderbird SC's for next year.
Ken

Its 604 miles for me.. But i wouldnt be one bit scared to make the trip in my five speed SC. I'd love to attend once just to say I did :) I will see whats going on next year since the HRPT Carlisle and CarCraft Street Machine Nationals are all close together :)

good times

i made it up for the first time and it was great! I came up on Friday and got to meet several members. I also got a shirt from Tim, thanks for making them the design is great. I did not bring my bird but am planning on it next year. I hope everyone got home okay.
Jim;)

Last edited:
Carlisle

My first carlisle all ford nationals.was great to meet other fellow members tho I didn't stay long and only for a day.i will work my schedule better for next year so I can get to know everyone better and talk more.the sc's looked great and the burnout was awesome thanks for representing our rare birds.the t shirts were cool too thanks again

Outstanding weather!

Was a great time - one of the best Carlisle weekends ever!

Rumors are that there might be something for the 60th anniversary of the Bird, as Ken said. With that said, put Carlisle 2015 in your calendar NOW! It should be June 5-7, 2015. Would love to see a record set next year for SCs!

I'm starting to put photos up in the SCCoA facebook site. If you have any, please get them to me one way or another.

https://www.facebook.com/supercoupeclubofamerica

Someone mentioned rigged ballots????

Rigged really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao!

Attachments

• IMG_8988[1].jpg
    IMG_8988[1].jpg
    378 KB · Views: 105
carlisle

me and the mrs had a great time. I was glad I made the trip. the weather was great,seeing and meeting all the members who showed.next time i'll reg my car .....so I won't have to walk for parking lmaooooooooooo.we ate,drank,saw so many sc and other cars there. I had a great time.sold a few parts, talked to very good peps in the club and got good tips on my car.damian, George, and a few others I thank u for a good time. thx tony...(pock1) HEMPSTEAD FIRE DEPT.

As always, had a great time at Carlisle 2014. The group of members within this club can't be beat and if you're reading this and are on the edge of going next year...plan now to join the fun. The 60th Anny is going to be a strong showing from everything I am hearing thus far.

Sheena and I had an excellent time, and are already making plans to attend next year. Was really nice meeting new members and seeing their ambitions about their SCs. Chris V and I are going to work on building a convertable SC bird for next year with the primary emphasis on a "burnout car".

Lastly, many thanks to everyone that makes this event come together for the membership. So many countless hours go into making the weekend come together that go unseen - THANKS to those who make sure we have a tent, food, chairs, ample parking, space at the Olive Garden, go karts, hotel discounts, coozies....its truely appreciated!

-Tim

Carlisle

Had a great time this year, somehow we are always pull in late Friday night, maybe if I start working on the cars now we can make it for the activities Friday. First time doing the go karts, Damon put my son and I down for 30 min each for next year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year, and I should make it to the shootout this year also

Back