a couple quick questions

rolltide

Will a Zr motorsports intake ffrom a 94 fit on a 93. Also, does anyone out there have a 94 SC computer chip for an automatic. I also need passenger side corner light. Does anyone have a low mileage auto tranny for a 94. Mine is having problems shifting up through the gears. Once it is in OD, the car is fine. I guess the converter is going bad. I had a place quote me $1250 to rebuild it. Is that a good price. AM i just as well off having it rebuilt as putting in a used tranny that who knows what it's history is and what will happen.
I have a dillema, I have a 93 and 94 SC. I can't decide which one to keep and which one to sell. I like the 93 body better, but I love the interior on the 94. What to do? If anyone is interested, I want $4200 for the 94 which has a new Ford motor and $3200 fo rthe 93.

Yes, a ZR for a '93 will fit a '94

$1250 seems reasonable for a tranny rebuild.

Go with the fresh rebuilt tranny rather then a used one.

Keep the 1994, or both if you can.

Thomas

parking lights

i have a set of clear parking lights i might need to get rid of, if i convert my front clip

come to think of, i of course have my stock ones

they are off my 90 SC, i thought they would fit

make on offer

Last edited:
check the fluid level and check the codes, might not be mechanical(electronic trans), go to Ford if you have to, should be under a hundred for the checks

rolltide,
if i were you i would keep the one with the lower miles so in theory, it would last longer.

but you canalso do what i think you are, put them both up for sell and keep the one that doesnt sell first :)

peace

i wouldn't think u need a rebiuld if your converter is going bad.
u should be able to get a new one for 6 or 700.

Back