M5r2 parts

mywhite89

I have some random 5-speed transmission parts, main shaft, complete shell with tail, synchronizer sliders, etc. Anything special you need just let me know. Otherwise I'm making a trip to recycle this stuff. I just finished my back-up transmission so I now have two good working transmissions, I gotta clear some stuff out. I don't have any good blocker rings, between buying a few and moving the best ones around to my back-up, I'm fresh out.

Hopefully in a couple years I will be able to sell both good working m5r2's and mate a t-56 to the car.

Chris

Last edited:
I have some random 5-speed transmission parts, main shaft, complete shell with tail, synchronizer sliders, etc. Anything special you need just let me know. Otherwise I'm making a trip to recycle this stuff. I just finished my back-up transmission so I now have two good working transmissions, I gotta clear some stuff out. I don't have any good blocker rings, between buying a few and moving the best ones around to my back-up, I'm fresh out.

Hopefully in a couple years I will be able to sell both good working m5r2's and mate a t-56 to the car.

Chris

I'll give you $50 shipped for a tailshaft housing.

Looks like someone beat you to the tail shaft housing. What is the issue with yours if you don't mind my asking?

Chris

How about the weard paperclip lookin spring that brings the shifter back to center after pulling out of 1st or 2nd gear

Back