Need some advice on a build

1FSTBRD

I'd recently picked up a 94/95 ported Eaton blower, 75mm throttle body, 76mm C&L maf, ported plenum off of Superdadsc here (thanks again Steven!) and I need some advice. After doing these mods and getting a Quarterhorse with a Dave Dalke tune (feel free to chime in, Dave), what would the rwhp/ torque numbers be, approximately?

Also, what would people recommend, in terms of injectors and pulley? I was thinking of putting the 89-93 style pulley back on, as some have mentioned that this gives some overdrive on the 94/95 style blower.

I have it as a daily driver, so I was thinking of keeping it at about 14 or 15 or so PSI, but also haven't done the exhaust, yet. Let me know of any concerns or how you'd go about doing this particular setup.

I would say you need 255lph Fuel Pump and at least 42lb injectors, but ask yourself what else are you going to do. E85, more boost...?

I'm running and will continue to run 94 octane. I'm not intending to have it be an all out race car, though I may eventually want to take it to the track and get the most out of it while keeping the car's driveability and the civility that the stock version has (ie: i'm keeping the stock manifolds to sacrifice a small bit of power in order to keep the car quiet). I still want the best version of a cruiseable car with the upgrades. I was thinking of upping the boost a bit, too, but was wondering what other people have found and noticed with their cars with this sort of setup.

Hey how is it going??
You can overdrive 5 percent with no issues as you have a double inner cooler. You will need. 42 inj as a minimum. Or go to 60's and you will have room to grow and Dave will compensate with the tune. You might not need a fuel pump yet but are better off getting one.

Without a cam or head work 250rwhp is a good ballpark guess. Torque will be what you will feel you will be at max. Hp at around 4800 rpm.

Might not sound like a lot but it will be a big difference from stock!!!

Enjoy

Stephen

Back