Clutch Master O Ring

9293flyinsc

I need help. I need the o ring that goes on the clutch line from the clutch master. It is on the end of the line that goes in the master. I went to Ford and they dont sell just the o ring. You would have to buy the Whole line at $75. Anyone have any ideas.:confused:

They're full of $#*%,I bought one last year for like a dollar. If you have to go to a hydrolic place, they're has to be someone around your area that works with hydrolics. I'll call my buddy and see if I can get u a part #.

Peace out...joe

Anyone else come up with an easy answer for this? My line is leaking at the MC and I found the O ring is split. Its square so I assume a normal O ring wont suffice.

they're called quad rings...

because they are square in shape, try napa. ford, chry/jeep, and gm all use the same size for hyd clutches.
MikeH

because they are square in shape, try napa. ford, chry/jeep, and gm all use the same size for hyd clutches.
MikeH

You cant buy the ring seperate. I tried a chevy dealer and Ford dealer since they use the same lines. I also tried Dorman and called the 800 number and they cant even replace them on their own lines.

Use the above part number over at Rockauto. You have to buy the whole line but it comes with the rubber seals you need. Cheaper than the stealership

Use the above part number over at Rockauto. You have to buy the whole line but it comes with the rubber seals you need. Cheaper than the stealership

Not looking for the line, looking for an O ring replacement as was the OP.

No industrial hydraulic supplier you can check?

The outfit I got my teflon steering o-rings from had a pretty massive selection.

I'm sure a local guy should be able to supply.

Regards

Sean

Back