CX Racing FMIC / complete with pipe kit, NEVER USED, reduced price

1994blkbirdsc

I have a CX Racing FMIC with core size of 17 1/2 w x 11 3/4 h, this is the core size, overall size is larger, complete with the piping to install, pipe size is 2 1/2". Included is the silicone couplers, clamps, and if I am not mistaken there are some brackets as well.

All items are Brand NEW, it has never been on a car, sitting in my shop taking up space and must go.

Looking for 240.00 shipped to the lower 48.
If interested text me at 954-548-1496 for more info and pics.

Last edited:
I have a CX Racing FMIC with core size of 17 1/2 w x 11 3/4 h, this is the core size, overall size is larger, complete with the piping to install, pipe size is 2 1/2". Included is the silicone couplers, clamps, and if I am not mistaken there are some brackets as well.

All items are Brand NEW, it has never been on a car, sitting in my shop taking up space and must go.

Looking for 240.00 shipped to the lower 48.
If interested text me at 954-548-1496 for more info and pics.

Text sent!

Definitely interested, is this a direct bolt up? Or must you fabricate the piping yourself?

Nick all fabrication work is up to you. ALL parts are BRAND NEW. Everything is there to complete the install EXCEPT the mock up of pipes, yes it's a lot of work BUT the MP front mount direct bolt in for a SC is 1500.00.
A far shot for what I am asking for mine.

If you are near Randy in Illinos Indiana area bring it to him if not see if you can send it to him he is a great guy and does gods work on it

I looked using the stated core size as that's what they list also. Every piece has an item number, so if we had that we could just type that in and get a pic and information. What is the item number?

Back