PDA

View Full Version : 1989 SC part out

SUPERCOUPESPANK
07-06-2014, 03:12 PM
let me know what you guys may be interested in....... trans is claimed...... upper end motor parts are good.... bottom end is junk... black car, grey cloth interior.... interior is in good shape

joenintiesc
07-06-2014, 04:16 PM
let me know what you guys may be interested in....... trans is claimed...... upper end motor parts are good.... bottom end is junk... black car, grey cloth interior.... interior is in good shape

How is rear sway bar? Shipped to NJ 07731?

BirdofPrey97
07-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Head liner and or carpet shipped to 50021? Cowl? Sun visors? Grey front strip that holds the headliner up on the drivers side.

JasonMiller94SC
07-06-2014, 09:18 PM
I need the upper bolt that holds the alternator to the bracket. Let me know how much shipped to 19904.

JeffTBird93
07-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Dipstick tube?

joenintiesc
07-14-2014, 06:31 PM
let me know what you guys may be interested in.......

Ok, so 4 people responded and let you know. How about getting back to us now? :confused:

SUPERCOUPESPANK
07-28-2014, 04:13 AM
Hey guys, sorry, I've had a lot going on and haven't had a chance to check on this.....

I will make everyone's lives easier here, just call me or shoot me a text. If I don't answer, please leave me a voicemail. 248-470-0497.

Thanks a lot guys.

BirdofPrey97
07-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Waiting over 20 days for a response, the parts listed for me can be ignored. GL everyone else.

joenintiesc
07-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Waiting over 20 days for a response, the parts listed for me can be ignored. GL everyone else.

Yes, why go though the trouble of posting on this forum, and then not bother checking the replies of people interested in buying your parts? Seems to happen a fair amount unfortunately. If you want to sell parts, you have to put a little bit of effort into it...

SUPERCOUPESPANK
07-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Well, between having 2 family members passing away in the last couple weeks, along with trying to move.... I haven't had too much free time on my hands. Hence the reason I posted my number for anyone to get a hold of me anytime..... Unfortunately, life happens, but if people can't understand that.... I can't help with that. So to those who may want something, let me know. Other than that, I'm pulling certain parts and the rest of the car is going to the damn scrapyard. Trying to help out the SC nation, not get kicked in the teeth when ~~~~ happens and I'm down. Thank you all again and have a good day.

SUPERCOUPESPANK
08-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Ok guys, here's the scoop.... The car is being moved to my shop tonight and tear down will begin tomorrow. Anyone who requested certain things shall expect PM's in the next couple days. To those who requested certain parts, I will remove them and ship. Just pay shipping. That's it. Just my way to thank anyone for their patience. To everyone else, parts will not be expensive to obtain. Call or text me with what you may want or email to smc_elite@yahoo.com.

Once again, almost everything except for the trans are available. Cluster has 105000 on it with silver face blue lit gauges.

Thanks again guys
Shaun

SUPERCOUPESPANK
08-13-2014, 06:17 PM
TTT. Only two more days till the car goes to the scrapyard. Let me know what you guys want.

All PM's responded to
All members looking for parts messaged

Call or text. 248-470-0497
Thanks guys
Shaun

plenum
08-15-2014, 09:39 PM

Need upper and lower idler pullys. One for each Belt. the Idler pully that turns the belt around Crank. And the Idler pully that Turns Alernator.

KMT
08-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Need upper and lower idler pullys. One for each Belt. the Idler pully that turns the belt around Crank. And the Idler pully that Turns Alernator.

See your other tread same topic, thanks:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?134167-Both-Idler-Pullys

SUPERCOUPESPANK
08-20-2014, 12:27 AM
I don't know how good they are after sitting for so long, but you're more than welcome to them

tgriffiths
03-20-2015, 07:26 PM
would you have the rear dash, rear view mirror, sunroof switch, and cover, original premium sound radio cassette, for 89sc. thank you. tom

my new email address is tgriffiths@comcast.net

thank you. tom

blown
05-05-2015, 09:34 PM

Hey man,
I have an 89 SC and need the abs pressure warning switch for a Teves abs would you by chance have one ?
Please let me know at n6579j@gmail.com

Thanks !!

Kristufer
05-15-2015, 07:45 AM
Parts still available? If so, I am interisted in all 4 roof drip molding pieces that are riveted above both doors and above both side rear windows. Please let me know.