late model m90

GHOSTXR7

ive got a ported late model and mp inlet plenum. I am pondering putting these items along with a 75mm throttle body on my 90 xr7. Ive got the heads off and had questions about doing this. I do not have any exhaust work done. And that i feel makes me think iam asking a dumb question. Any and all input greatly welcomed

Late model

ive got a set of 42lb injectors also. Should i install while doing that. But i dont have any kind of tuning either.

It will definitely wake up the car, but you will need the larger injectors, which means you will need at least a base tune for it to run right. If you can afford the base tune as well, put it on. If you can't, just hang onto it until you can and do it all at once.

Tune

So i should get a tune before i install the parts correct. Dave dalke is the man as far as getting a tune with qh correct. so i need to holler at him to see what i have got to do.

The tune will need to be done simultaneously. You can't run the larger injectors without at tune, and you can't run the better blower with the stock injectors because you will max them out and run lean. And yes, Dave Dalke is the man to speak to about a tune.

Will also need a bigger MAF calibrated for the 42# injectors and a larger than stock fuel pump. You can buy a C&L 76mm with correct sample tube and a 255 lph hi pressure pump and it should run without a tune, but won't be right without getting a tune. Dave Dalke can probably sell you everything you need.

David

Any OD on that blower will run lean as hell on stock #30s stock pulley on it and you would probably be ok if you dont beat on it all of the time

im sorry guys lemme add more. Ive got the late model ported by dave dalke, mp inlet plenum, the 75mm tb 76mm maf with 42lb injectors n the 255 walbro fuel pump. Just dont have an exhaust and tune. I should have added that first.

Back