cant figure this out

ZOOMBUGGY3

hey whats up guys recently at work i pulled codes with the snap-on scanner and 2 of the codes i cant figure out what they are i was woundering if u guys can help me out?

#82 thermactor divert or bypass ckt

#33 insufficient egr flow

now i have replaced the egr tube and the ported vacum switch their both about 6 months old

The 33 EGR code may be the silicone hose to the sensor and not the pipe itself. If you use anything else like rubber hose, it won't last a day before the code comes right back because the heat from the pipe melts or hardens the rubber causing an air leak, which in turn causes the 33 code, and detonation under boost. That 8" hose cost me $50.CDN and plugs into the bottom of the EGR Transducer. It was hard for me to figure this out so once I did, I took pics & made a diagram. Good Luck

EGRHoseW.jpg

EGRTransducerW.jpg

EGR_Assembly.gif

when i installed those parts i did usea peace of rubber vacumm hose so i need syclicone hose right and what about the other code

#82 = Supercharger Air Bypass circuit failure.

I haven't had any dealings the bypass other than when my car was bucking under boost and I had to spray WD40 on the butterfly. It is in the pic just behind the supercharger top, there is a small rod (4") going to a round can which has a vacuum tube attached. If yours is missing the vacuum hose or if that hose is broken, you will get an error. Good luck

Back