2015 Carlisle Hotel

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I know this is early, but I was able to get the same hotel as last year. It is Park Inn West Harrisburg.
http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa

The prices are:
Thursday 06/04/15 $102.00+taxes
Friday-Saturday 06/05/15- 06/06/15 $131.00+taxes

There is a 2 night minimum for the weekend.
I have a block of 20 rooms blocked. The blocked rooms will be held until 05/07/15, after that they are released first come first serve basis.

Reservations can be made by calling 717-697-0321 or 800-772-7829. Tell them you are part of the Super Coupe Club of America (SCCoA).

Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival or credit card on file will be charged for the original booked dates.

Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
Hope to make it out next year! Hope it won't involve me working on my SC either:mad:

Congrats again Joe!!!

I just called to book my room today. There only 6 rooms left. If those rooms run out prior to 05/07/15, I might be able to book more rooms off. Do not plan on waiting to the last minute, this hotel does sell out.

Let me know if you guys hang out in the hotel parking lot (or someones room) like the old days at Hotel Carlisle. My group stays at the Red Roof off exit 69 not too far east of you; I'm game for bringing out the SC at night! :D

Made my reservation too but can't confirm only 3 rooms are left. Receptionist would not tell me how many rooms they had left for the SCCoA but they are filling up.

Looking forward to going back to Carlisle!!!

Well tried to make my reservation, but they said all of our booked rooms were gone, will have to find an alternate location I guess.

Smitty

I called the hotel. They have no rooms left to block, but the unused rooms will become available on 05/06. They are going to call me on 05/07 to let me know what unused rooms are available. There is a Holiday Inn near this hotel if people want to be close to this hotel.
Thanks
Ken

I had booked two rooms, but will very likely only need one because of a friend not being able to make it down due to medical issues in his immediate family. Once I know for sure I will post here, and if someone wants to take over the reservation we can make the arrangement.

cheers
Ed

Anybody staying at a different hotel, if so what hotel are you staying at? I'm looking at the Super 8 and Americas Best Value Inn.

Chris C.

Chris,

Myself and a couple of SC/Mustang buddies stay at the Red Roof Inn in Harrisburg north. It's about 20 min from 'the action', it's a nice hotel and fairly cheap too.

Chris,

Myself and a couple of SC/Mustang buddies stay at the Red Roof Inn in Harrisburg north. It's about 20 min from 'the action', it's a nice hotel and fairly cheap too.

Brian didnt here back in regards to tire sizing on my SC

Going with 18's from Brad at The Custom Wheel Shop

What will look better 245's all around or 245's on front and 275's on rear?

Back