PDA

View Full Version : Whats a fair price for my 93 sc 5 speed?

Bobby A
07-13-2014, 06:00 PM
I have a 93 sc 5 speed with 88 thousand org miles on it. Its a 2 owner car and mechanically sound. The inside needs tlc and it does need a paint job but runs great goes through smog. Its dark blue with all options except sunroof. Needs a radio as well. Has a rear wing and custom chrome wheels and pretty new tires. Was going to restore it to its glory but in need of some funds. Just want to be fair, Thanks.

07-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Pics would help. What blue book on it? Southern car been garaged? Rust?what condition are the brakes, trans motor?

MadMikeyL
07-13-2014, 07:33 PM
Pics would definitely help, especially to know how bad the paint and interior are, but based solely on what you have said, I would say probably around $2500. The low mileage is nice, but with the cost for a good quality paint job, plus needing interior work, it isn't going to be worth a whole lot.

Bobby A
07-14-2014, 06:59 AM
Pics would help. What blue book on it? Southern car been garaged? Rust?what condition are the brakes, trans motor?

Arizona car so no rust, everything else is sound.

Bobby A
07-14-2014, 07:01 AM
Pics would definitely help, especially to know how bad the paint and interior are, but based solely on what you have said, I would say probably around $2500. The low mileage is nice, but with the cost for a good quality paint job, plus needing interior work, it isn't going to be worth a whole lot.

Thanks i will try and get pics this weekend.