Keyless remote

Lotek

My car (90 SC) has shawed door handles and no trunk lock. But there is an alarm in the configuration and keyless entry actuator. Removed the door skin. Hooked actuator... Everything works. Now the problem: how to disable the alarm. Staff keyless remote refers to the alarm or keyless locking doors? In Russia in the store say that the keyless remote is different from '90 remote 94-97. Buy in Russia it is nowhere to be. Advise what to do? Now the car has a remote control for air suspension, another remote to open the doors and trunk. Need another original to activate and deactivate the alarm. (Atleast off). Maybe somebody knows what frequency it operates. I'll try to attach the doors remote to the standard ford remote control unit. Or what other cars remote control compatible us?
Thank you for understanding. Google translation ;-)

Which brand alarm system?

My '90 has a Viper alarm and the door locks are tied in with arming/disarming.

Which brand alarm system?

My '90 has a Viper alarm and the door locks are tied in with arming/disarming.

Original Ford
If the door is open, press the lock. Then close the door. Alarm is activated. Then if you open the car with door remote control or through the open window. Car starts yelling and blinking lights.

Last edited:
Do you know where your car was originally sold? I ask because, at that time, remote keyless entry was not installed at the Ford factory. In the USA, at least, Ford dealers installed it upon request. (Or they sent the work to a third party shop.) The systems were made by a company called "Code Alarm". I am not sure what the model number is. One of my Thunderbirds (a 1990) had this system. The control box was mounted to the left of the driver's feet. It was a nondescript black box. Now, if your car was purchased in Europe, then it is possible that a different system besides Code Alarm was used.

(I can't remember if the Thunderbird was even sold in Europe. I have a feeling it was sold in at least a few countries, but I don't know.)

If you are able to get a FCC identification number (or manufacturer's part number) off the box, it might help.

The car is completely original equipment. The maximum configuration. Maybe I did not call it correctly. Google or not true converts.

Attachments

• VIN Blonde.jpg
    VIN Blonde.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 177
That is a nice looking car.

What is the part number on the 'Ford' alarm system main module? Does it say 'Code Alarm'? What model number?

I know the code, but it does not give anything if I disconnect button. Tomorrow rewrite part number. Now in Moscow 03:22 ...

Not exactly what he was asking. You will have to stick your head under the dashboard and find the main alarm unit.

I think we are still not quite understanding each other. I will just state one fact and you can use it as you wish.

In a 1990 Thunderbird, the receiver unit for the remote keyless entry is not in the trunk.

I understand that there are no SC with keyless entry. I must put the control unit from the car 93 and up... or?
I photographed the part numbers of my car. Apparently everything right. Vehicle does not have a remote receiver

Attachments

• E9DB-14B001-AB.jpg
    E9DB-14B001-AB.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 49
  • F1VF-19A366-AB.jpg
    F1VF-19A366-AB.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG1113.jpg
    IMAG1113.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 50
In Ford's language, the number pad on the door is "Keyless Entry". The key fob transmitter is "Remote Keyless Entry".

There were SOME early cars that got "Remote Keyless Entry" with a security alarm system. Ford would sell the car to you with the system installed. It was a real Ford option. But as I was saying before, it was not installed at the factory. The dealers or their independent contractors installed it.

I am not certain if any cars got a security system without a remote. I sort of doubt it. But I cannot say that for sure.

In the USA, if you bought a 1990 Thunderbird with Remote Keyless Entry and the alarm, the receiver box was mounted, not in the trunk with the modules you named already, but under the dashboard, to the left of the driver's feet. It was a small black box with few identifying marks. It was made by Code Alarm.

Since you are in a foreign country, I don't know where the car was purchased, so I am not sure if the process was the same for your particular car.

So that is why I am suggesting that you check the driver's kick panel for the presence of this black box.

If you have already done that and I missed your response, then I am sorry.

Tomorrow will open the floor and took photos of the entire front. Although many times I did it and I know my car very well. Car bought in Switzerland three years ago. He got there around 2003. Previously, he was in the United States. I found here on the forum pictures very similar cars. But no one answered. I myself was very interesting to learn the history of my blonde

Back