Parting Out 90sc lots of good stuff!!

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
Parting out 90 Sc auto Lots of good stuff!

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll shoot you pictures and a price!

Complete working jbl system head unit , sub amps speakers CD player $125 shipped

ported early model blower 100$ shipped
VMM Delete panel $7.50 shipped *sold*
Power Antenna delete $5 shipped *sold*

Spoken for parts:
Motor :Me
Tranny :Me
Rear end: Randy H
Decklid: Dan T
Spoiler :Dan T
Rear bumper :Randy H
Seats :Anthony A
Carpet :Anthony A
Console :Anthony A
Cluster :Me
Wiper Cowls :Randy H
Mirros :David C

Headlights *sold*

Clear Corners *sold*
Doorhandle cups *sold*
Steering wheel # pending
Seat belts #pending
Multifunction switch #pending

IMG_20140719_095607_601_zps30f8cafd.jpg

IMG_20140719_095625_882_zps1b4eb984.jpg

IMG_20140719_095713_959_zps3d780c5a.jpg

Last edited:
Jacob-

You have a PM. In fact, you may have two from me. They are basically the same content, but I wasn't sure if the first one went thru. My mind is a bit foggy at the moment. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Interested of blower,any pics of rotors?

Is it just a blower or with top and plenum?

You can have the plenum too thats fine its been ported to work with a 75mm tb (since a 75mm tb is on it and works) i will have a pic of the rotors for you after this weekend when i pull the motor right now i can still move the car around so i havent pulled the blower off yet. If you want the top you can have it for 15$ extra its a stocker painted black with polished 3.8

I need the plate that bolts to the trans tunnel with the rubber boot for the shifter please. :)

motor is comming out this weekend i will set that piece to the side and see how big/heavy it is so i can get you a price! remind me if you dont here from me next week on it

motor is comming out this weekend i will set that piece to the side and see how big/heavy it is so i can get you a price! remind me if you dont here from me next week on it[/QUOTE

Never mind. The first time I looked at the interior pic I thought it was a 5 speed. I just looked closer and saw it was an auto. :(

Last edited:
How much for the rear passenger side trunk light, the one with the reverse light and the tbird. shipped to 90241

Needing the tensioner by the alternator. Have a spare one? Dont know the spring, cap or bolt, but if they come with it thats fine.

how much for the rear window exterior trim shipped to dayton ohio 45420?

how much for the rear window exterior trim shipped to dayton ohio 45420? thanks and rear view mirror and bird for the hood if you still have

You can have the plenum too thats fine its been ported to work with a 75mm tb (since a 75mm tb is on it and works) i will have a pic of the rotors for you after this weekend when i pull the motor right now i can still move the car around so i havent pulled the blower off yet. If you want the top you can have it for 15$ extra its a stocker painted black with polished 3.8

Any pics yet?

I take top and plenum too.

Thanks!

Back