Next Project: Interior phase 2

jjklongisland

So now that my car will not start:confused::mad::confused::mad: (I do not know why... it just cranks, I have to check to see if its a fuel or a spark issue) I have decided to pull my interior out because the lower gray trim pieces are bothering me with the new black carpet and seats. I have decided to repaint them using Duplicolor interior paint. I am also aggravated that the guy that installed my new carpet neglected to replace my original carpet padding even though I had provided him with a new one. I will definitely be paying him a visit tomorrow during my lunch hour. I will post an update on how the panels came out after being painted. I am also doing some custom touches on the interior panels that I am very excited about. I amy not have a good running supercoupe but at least I will have a smile on me face when I am sitting inside it...:D

Addicting isnt it? lol You are painting teh interior panels as well now?

I was going to repaint my lower parts black because I was afraid that older original black panels may look old a dinjee but I am going to hold off until I meet up with Pock. He is in Nassau. I will look at what he has and most likely if they are up to par then I will abandon the painting...

Either way, I am also doing the drivers seat mod while it is out and painting some of the metal exposed parts on the seat that are pitted and surface rusted. I wish I would have told my interior guy to do it while he had all the seats apart. I am kind of dissapointed he didnt think to just hit it with a quick spray of flat black.

Back