Going from 1.73 to 1.6 roller rockers

flynbrd

Since my old roller rockers are cheap and one failed , I'm replacing them with 1.6 harland 3/8 stud roller rockers. This will take my cam from 546 to 505 roughly. How much will this affect my tune and hp?

Since my old roller rockers are cheap and one failed , I'm replacing them with 1.6 harland 3/8 stud roller rockers. This will take my cam from 546 to 505 roughly. How much will this affect my tune and hp?

You probably wont notice any diffrence. Thats my opinion I ran 1.6 rockers in my existing engine and than went back to a stock ratio.

Ken

It won't affect your tune and the HP impact will hinge on a number of factors so it can't be predicted. I don't see the sense in doing this though unless you have stock valves or something. Harland Sharp 3/8" stud rockers are cheap too, so I'm not sure what you think you are gaining.

Back