110lph fuel pump amd 38lb injectors

Les Borda

Will that stock 110lph support 38 lb-ers temporarily as in for a short time. I have the 190lph to go in the tank just trying to work the order in which I do things.
I don;t mean running down the 1/4 with a 110 fuel pump but booting it some to see what effect the change and chip will have from Dr Dave.

I just used some conversion table, a 110lph pump will deliver 242.5lbs/hr 0r 29.3 US gallons per hour.
38lb injectors will flow at 38lbs/hr each...x 6 is 228lbs/hr.

It sounds like just enough temporarily.....yes????

Last edited:
Will that stock 110lph support 38 lb-ers temporarily as in for a short time. I have the 190lph to go in the tank just trying to work the order in which I do things.
I don;t mean running down the 1/4 with a 110 fuel pump but booting it some to see what effect the change and chip will have from Dr Dave.

I just used some conversion table, a 110lph pump will deliver 242.5lbs/hr 0r 29.3 US gallons per hour.
38lb injectors will flow at 38lbs/hr each...x 6 is 228lbs/hr.

It sounds like just enough temporarily.....yes????

im waitin on an answer as much as u are cause im about to be in the same situation in about a month haha :p

i wouldnt try it. always upgrade related parts before you start your motor to reduce the chance of damage.

Last edited:
Back