EVP Code

hey ..

hey al, i dunno if you have an older book but in my scanner book it has all the codes in there. This is what it said:

Throttle Position sensor. This is a rotary type pontentiometer connected to the throttle shaft. It has a voltage signal output which increases as the throttle is opened. The ECA uses this sensor to determine if the throttle is at part or WOT. Then the ECA can properly control systems such as the idle speed, spark advance, fuel delivery and emission controls.

ECA = Engine Control Assembly.

yeah

yeah, i think lance found out what it was in alex's book. you should have stayed bro, we had quite a drive to carls junior... ask alex about his downshift right infront of the CHP =\ im tired... everyone had pretty decent runs today... except the LX... =X hah, 160 something, out of a 4.6? c'mon now... =\ ...that's what you get for bringing an LX to an sccosc meet... (no offense to the other dude who brought the white one) =)

You are bagging on the Beer Barron!

The Beer Barron happens to have a cherry SC, his LX and just sold one of his other SC's within the last week or so. The Beer Barron is one of the first members of the SCCoSC and has a fleet of vehicles.

Lance is one of the nicest guys on the planet and is the membership chairman and racing director of the Newbury Park Super Coupe chapter.

i wanted to..

But my woman was tired, and she had to get off to work. Next time i'll hang out a little longer. But after pulling 180 on the dyno i didnt want to see my SC for a while lol.

awwww

we were all giving him a hard time for it at carls junior he was joking with us too. hey ron, i dont know if you were still there, but did you see the 5.0 mustang that got on right after john was done? we were all huddled around carlos' car, i was curious to see if you heard any of the numbers. lance knows we're just playing around... but besides that, john had one hell of a good day. lance got alot of pics, and maybe he'll get on here and post some of em, if he's not too busy towing ferarri's and ducati's. im BEAT, so im going to be hitting the sack... great to meet everyone... add another 35th onto the list =)

not too good.

I heard the stang blew something out of the tail piple. I saw the numbers of 119HP ! makes me feel like little bit less of a loser lol.

LOL C'mon Ron lighten up, it's not BB's fault he has less power than a Civic Si :rolleyes: BURRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!! lol j/k lance

Al

Back