Brown Anti-lock brake Relay.

MCharlie

My 1993 SC is gone to the great car parts heaven in the junk yard. 255,000 miles, cost too much to repair..ie, Teves II anti-lock brakes went out for the third time in 2 years...tired of paying the ridiculous fee for a rebuilt unit that, obviously, does not last, (Bad rebuild'er??)... Been replaced with a new Corvette C6..

So...I just found something that might be of interest to the group...

The ***BROWN*** anti-lock brake relay

First...it's FREE...well...sorta...It's yours for the postage..How's that for a deal. Out of a 1993 SC with above mentioned Teves system. In trying to diag the brakes, this one was pulled and a new one installed...nope..didn't fix, but never pulled the new one. This one had been in for about a year..since the last M.C. to fail....

If you want it...feel free to email me at: MCharlie@gmail.com

I suspect postage will run between $2.00 and $5.00, depending on how you would want it shipped.

I have some other things as well...window winder (Motor, L&R) assemblies...and a driver's side seat belt/shoulder harness motor and rail assembly. Got to find them though before I put them up here....

MC

Denis!

Tried to reply to your PM but your PM storage is full..ya needs sta clear it out to get PM 's...

Anywho...I need your address!

MC

Back