plug

TBirdSC89

Does anyone know where this plug might go? I cant seem to find where it goes. Its coming off the harness that goes along the driver side by the radiator. The other connection goes to the fan. Its from my 95 sc, automatic if that makes a difference. Thanks

Attachments

• 20140816_114749.jpg
    20140816_114749.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 187
Just a shot here because I have never had a 95, those beasties have 2 rad fans a puller like we all have and a pusher in front of the AC condenser, kind of looks like a fan harness but I could be way off here.

What color(s) are the wires, Jim? It looks like the connector that has four black wires going to a chassis ground, but if not, we can figure it out by wire color(s).

Guessing airbag sensor...
The airbag sensor connectors are similar, but should be white plastic with a red gasket.

The airbag sensor connectors are similar, but should be white plastic with a red gasket.

Thanks.

Anyone have a '95 EVTM? That connector shape isn't diagrammed in my '90 EVTM so I don't think it's common across years. What else besides airbag sensors in that area would a '95 have?

Got a pic of the colors on this plug. I got both fans hooked up, I think I had a different fan hooked up on this plug but realized it wasnt the right one. Been trying to find its mate somewhere but cant find anything

Attachments

• 20140819_134718.jpg
    20140819_134718.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 141
Your initial post refers to the driver's side, but that looks like the jackshaft pulley in the picture. Can you clarify which side it is on?

Ill be damned! No wonder I couldn't find it! I took out all the a/c stuff thats why I couldn't find the connection

safety switch

It would probably help if I would of hooked up the safety switch to the starter so it would run. Did a search and realized I didnt hook it back up

Back