anyone sell an overdrive and underdrive crank pullley?

quatrini

I see mp has a 10% od pulley and there are also under drive pullies. Is there a crank pulley on the market that overdrives the sc and underdrives the accesories?
Just curious. But if not what would it take to have a small run manufactured? Id be interested in a group buy, anybody else?

Supercoupe Performance had them, made by ASP, crank, alternator,water pump under-drive. Looks like maybe Bill has one set left but that pic has been on his site for awhile. I can't speak for everyone but what with the heat issues SC's have and eating those Mitsubishi alternators many thought under-drive was not a great idea.

I see mp has a 10% od pulley and there are also under drive pullies. Is there a crank pulley on the market that overdrives the sc and underdrives the accesories?
Just curious. But if not what would it take to have a small run manufactured? Id be interested in a group buy, anybody else?

Why not just consider accessory underdrives with a od pulley on the sc and try to keep things simple ?. I think you can get up to 15 percent.

Last edited:
Sorry double post

Why not just consider accessory underdrives with a od pulley on the sc and try to keep things simple ?. I think you can get up to 15 percent.

I could do that but i was hoping to run 25% and also really like the thought of ud pullies. Maybe i could go with a 10 sc pulley and a 10 js pulley for total of 20%.

Back