Rare Thunderbird Cobra R Wheels

91BlownBirdie

EDIT: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Never thought I'd let go of these, but I'm going in a different direction. These are 17X7.5 Superior Scoundrel wheels in the 5X108 bolt pattern. They're actually half an inch wider than the SVT wheels which makes them more desirable if you're looking to mount a wider tire. All four of the wheels are in INCREDIBLE shape, without a doubt one of the nicest sets of Cobra R's left in existence. Never had any weights mounted on the outside lip and they are all very straight. This is probably the best looking wheel you can put on a SC and I haven't seen a set for sale in a long time. I searched long and hard for a set as nice as these and most owners who have them do not let them go. I'd like $500 plus shipping.

CobraRWheels_zpsa42f03bf.jpg

CobraRwheel_zps04fbc5c6.jpg

Last edited:
The wheels are located in southern Missouri at the moment. But I can bring them up to Columbia, MO when I start classes next week.

Falcon20x, you're looking at about $160 to ship the wheels to your area. They can be there Monday if you'd like to purchase them. Let me know. They're for sale on multiple forums so I don't expect these to last long.

If you can get them to Festus MO (or anywhere in the St. Louis area) within the next month I will buy them immediately!

Please let me know soonest.
630-440-9150, Chris

PS: I could also pick them up in or around Cape G over Labor Day Weekend.

Last edited:
I'm VERY close to springfield, only about 2 hours south of there. I'm heading up to Columbia tomorrow or Saturday to head back to college and I could go through springfield if you wouldn't mind kicking in an extra $25 for the two hour detour. You could have them either tomorrow or Saturday.

are the wheels still available ? if so can i get a shipping estimate to 32180 fl

are the wheels still available ? if so can i get a shipping estimate to 32180 fl

I've had a tremendous number of tire kickers on this set, but nobody has bought them yet.

Silkroads, you're shipping estimate is $120 to your zip code, for a grand total of $620.

Kuervo, your estimate came out to be $160, for a total of $660

The wheels are boxed up with VERY nice packing material and they're ready to go to the first person that sends me the money.

Jordon
417-372-0388

Hey Marty, you're in luck they're still available. I didn't see your message until just now, and the local UPS and FedEx are closed today. I'll get you an estimate early in the morning and let you know.

Jordon

Back