parting out 92 thunderbird sc

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I am parting a 92 thunderbird sc auto. It is red with gray cloth/vinyl interior. It has full JBL sound with CD. It has sunroof and keyless entry. I will post pics of parts as I get them off.
rear view mirror $15

Clarion ARX6370 $25

rear bumper cover $100

spare tire $15

trunk netting $10

wheel locks $10

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Last edited:
$50 for just the rears, or for fronts too? I would need both, since the seats in the car now are black. Got any pics of the front seats?

$50 for just the rears, or for fronts too? I would need both, since the seats in the car now are black. Got any pics of the front seats?

I will do $150 for the entire set. Both front seats are power. The driver's side power side needs work on the motors. I hope to have the pics of the front seat tonight.

Ken

I have the front seats out the passenger is all together and works. There are no tears on it. The driver's side , the power track is junk. Also the bottom seat springs are bad. The seat has no rips or tears. I will sell both front and rear seats for $125 due the driver side track being bad and not on the seat.
Let me know if you still want it.
Thanks
Ken

I am in the process in finishing parting out and sending the body to scrap. If there is someone needs anything off the body let me soon. Seats are sold. LED's are sold. Engine harness is sold.

Do you have the hose assembly that goes on the passenger side were the heater house gets connected to? I don't know what it is call but it is a metal and rubber assembly.

Do you have the hose assembly that goes on the passenger side were the heater house gets connected to? I don't know what it is call but it is a metal and rubber assembly.

I will check tonight. I know I have the met all part, but I do not know about the rubber section

Last request for any body parts. It is leaving on 09/13. I have removed most items, but if there is anything please let me know today.

Back