Bird emblem

FiberBronc75

I need the bird emblem that attaches to the front bumper cover. My car is a 95 SC 5 speed, blue with grey interior, and is getting a complete repaint! Pretty excited that I finally got started on this project today. My buddy owns a body shop and let's me do projects in spare space in his shop and I finally got the green light for this one. I had been looking for a rust free 94-95 for a few years and I finally found one on this site that was on Craigslist in Washington state. When I called I was thrilled to find out it was a Nevada car with 80,000 miles. We came to an agreement and I had it shipped to Michigan sight unseen. Pretty scary but the car is pretty much as she described. Of course I crushed a deer with it so I've got new headlights and a fiberglass cobra hood that I wasn't planning on. I'm also going to upgrade to the painted 96-97 door handles while I'm at it. I also broke the bird emblem in the accident and am hoping someone could send me one so I can get it complete and back on the road. My zip is 48891. Hope to hear from ya soon! Thanks!!

I think I have one - let me check condition for you first. I'll send you a PM with the price after I verify that it's as nice as I'm thinking. Don't want to put junk on a nice car. :)

A guy over on TCCOA was selling stainless steel versions. Here's on on my car.

Attachments

• stainless steel t-bird emblem 004.JPG
    stainless steel t-bird emblem 004.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 120
  • stainless steel t-bird emblem 003.JPG
    stainless steel t-bird emblem 003.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 126
  • stainless steel t-bird emblem 005.JPG
    stainless steel t-bird emblem 005.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 121
  • stainless steel t-bird emblem 007.JPG
    stainless steel t-bird emblem 007.JPG
    184.5 KB · Views: 120
Thanks guys! I would prefer the factory one but if I can't locate one in good condition I will look into the stainless one.

Back