WTB Tubular K-Member and A-Arms

primo382

I need a tubular k-member and a-arms for my 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. I am not overly concerned with cosmetic condition (rust) as long as it is priced accordingly and not rusted through or very thin. You can call or text me at 330-620-6900.

Nope they are a rarity. May just have to call AJE. A recent one they made looked really good.

let me know what the price is on the k-member, I may be up for on also.

FYI.... they are available via jegs.com or from AJE directly. Prices are listed on both websites respectively. Expect to spend about $1k all set and done....

A cheaper alternative has been build before and is undergoing some contract manufacturing right now. No idea on timing at the moment.

~Jay

FYI.... they are available via jegs.com or from AJE directly. Prices are listed on both websites respectively. Expect to spend about $1k all set and done....

A cheaper alternative has been build before and is undergoing some contract manufacturing right now. No idea on timing at the moment.

~Jay

Thanks Jay... I expect that I am eventually going to spend full price on the setup, but of course would prefer not to. I will keep my eyes open for the new option that you mentioned. Given the way my build is going I don't expect to have it ready until after the holidays.

-Carlo

Back