complete engine, running condition

Shipping a complete motor to England is not cheap.
Why not look for a Master Rebuild Kit or Contact Dave Dalke to assemble you a rebuild kit for your motor ?

Shipping a complete motor to England is not cheap.
Why not look for a Master Rebuild Kit or Contact Dave Dalke to assemble you a rebuild kit for your motor ?

the shipping isnt the part i was worried about! i figured the motors were a lot cheaper than they are. :(

i have a 98 cobra i have had for 7 years now too, all the large parts i ship using a company that ships cars in containers. he charges next to nothing for the parts as they fit around the cars he sends, making it cheaper for him!

A long block is going to cost you 2300 US, pounds seems low to US dollars shipping a 400+ pound item to England will cost ?????
Just my advise for what its worth.

A good machine shop and a kit from DALKE will get you back in the running.

Maybe the Super Poop will be running again.:D

A long block is going to cost you 2300 US, pounds seems low to US dollars shipping a 400+ pound item to England will cost ?????
Just my advise for what its worth.

A good machine shop and a kit from DALKE will get you back in the running.

Maybe the Super Poop will be running again.:D

hopefully! i have found a shop willing to work on it so its not an issue with that so much anymore! i miss the damn thing. only had it 6 days but loved every second of it!

Be sure the shop understands that there can be certain rebuilding procedures specific to the SC V6 motor. A factory manual is a good start towards that end, I think.

Good luck in any case and keep us posted, thanks.

Ken

Back