Early Model M90 Supercharger for sale + 1990 parts

1994blkbirdsc

I have a early model M90 supercharger for sale.
This was removed from a running car, spins freely, no abnormal noises or play and the rotors and inside of the unit is in excellent condition.

However the case will need attention as the factory powdercoat is peeling, the Florida humidity is not friendly to the factory powdercoat at all.

Willing to let go for 150 + shipping.
Text me @ 954-548-149six for pics.
Angelo.

Also have begun to part out my 1990 SC, plenty of good parts on this car, only reason its being parted is rodents chewed up the wiring and I will not mess with it anymore,109X original 1 owner car.
Let me know what you need. This was a running and driving car, I made the mistake of letting it sit too long, darn rodents!!!

Last edited:
I have a early model M90 supercharger for sale.
This was removed from a running car, spins freely, no abnormal noises or play and the rotors and inside of the unit is in excellent condition.

However the case will need attention as the factory powdercoat is peeling, the Florida humidity is not friendly to the factory powdercoat at all.

Willing to let go for 150 + shipping.
Text me @ 954-548-149six for pics.
Angelo.

Also have begun to part out my 1990 SC, plenty of good parts on this car, only reason its being parted is rodents chewed up the wiring and I will not mess with it anymore,109X original 1 owner car.
Let me know what you need. This was a running and driving car, I made the mistake of letting it sit too long, darn rodents!!!

Is the supercharger still available?
thanks stefan

Back