A.R.T. exhaust, and sc catbacks.

JustinH

Couple questions,

have any of you sc guys been able to adapt the 4.6 ART truedual exhaust to the supercoupe?

Also, what is the best catback for the sc besides the ultra expensive SCP exhaust setup.

Thanks,
Justin

I had ART make one for my 94 SC 5sp. They can now bend the down tubes to fit for the SC. Call up and ask.
I would suggest geting a different mufler than the dynomax, cause the drone at 2k rpm is a bit anoying, but aside from that I like the whole setup.
-John

art exhaust

i wanted to know how your ART exhaust sounds and performs.
did you use a resornator and or cats?
what mufflers did you go with?
how much did it cost?

thanks

storey

I have no cats, magnaflow dual in/out resonator, and dynomax muflers. I would switch the dynomax to something quieter like magnaflow if I was to do it again. The resonance is somewhat louder than I'd like arround 2k on the highway. It is not however really too loud at WOT or regular arround town driving. Depends what all you want. I'll eventually switch out the rear muflers and get some cats to quiet it down a bit.
Overall I am very happy with the quality of the system. If you're ever in south/central FL drop me a line and I'll take ya for a ride.
-John Machen
94 5sp

thanks

i think i will get that exhaust for my car too. i will see about putting on some borla mufflers though.

later

storey

ps i may be down in florida this summer. i am stationed at bragg but my hometown is coaco beach fl.

Back