PDA

View Full Version : restrictions?

sven6100
09-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Can someone please tell me why i cant post pics or add my car to my garage? I have emailed the admins 3 times with no response. Id really love an answer to my question!!! I also cant post in certain forums, it says members only but my acct says im a member. Please somebody enlighten me!!!
Thanks in advance.

aroot1
09-06-2014, 10:05 AM
You r shown as a registered user, not a member on your post. That's probably why u can't access the entire site, or options. If you have paid the membership dues then I would try again to contact the admin. I believe that there was some whinning about them being a little slow with that stuff at one time. Be patient. They'll get it.

Adam

sven6100
09-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Oh ok that could explain it. I have never seen a thing to become a member. Where do i find that? How much are dues?
Thanks
-steve

elanoresc
09-06-2014, 01:41 PM
I do not know if it is the same as when I sign up but was 15 bucks a year and go up to settings look on side bar for registration sign in through pay pal. If any problems at top go to old home page hit join go to bottom thread/link and follow directions.

sven6100
09-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Ok so now i am a member paid my dues. So could one of you seasoned members tell me how to upload photos? I tried and it rejected my photo. I am using my phone not a computer could that be a problem?
Thanks guys!!
-steve

elanoresc
09-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Go to garage at top of page then at top of that page go to add vehicle put in all your info of your ride then go down add pics browse through pics and add them.

shoalcracker
09-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Hopefully this will shed some light.

Takes a bit to get used to but becomes a habit with some practice.

Paul

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?98525-How-to-Post-a-Picture&highlight=post%20picture