Few pieces needed for the 94...pix inside

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Howdy all...looking for a few pieces for the Teal 94.

1- Plug for C passenger side C pillar bolt...in grey.

2- Lens for light on passenger side door

3- Rubber bushing for shifter console. Need only 1, but would like at least two to have spares. I know I've replaced these in my other rides at some point.

4- Nut/Bolt for bracket that holds the exhaust hanger. Need 1 for drivers side, would like a couple of these just in case

5- Sunroof air deflector plastic base. This is the piece the sun deflector actually is fastened to via pins/clips. I would like the set of driver/passinger side...if available I may take more than one set to have spares.

This plastic bases mount to this metal base in the sunroof

6- Also, I would like some of the mounting pins and E-clips for the air deflector.

7- Plastic rivets for rear bumper...found out these were missing from my rear bumper. Would like to replace them.

8- I would also like to get the electrical connector to the PUSHER fan...the smaller one on the outside of the AC condenser. Would like the connector with as much of the harness as possible.

9- Also, two or three of the rubber bushings that mount the pusher fan complete with the metal sleeves and bolts.

I have,

-Gray plug for c-pillar
-lens for pass door
-2 muffler bracket bolts
-plastic rivets for rear bumper (how many do you need I have all 6?)
-connector and wire for pusher fan
-rubber bushings for pusher fan

car does not have moon roof and I sold the console. PM Me an offer on the parts you want.

I have,

-Gray plug for c-pillar
-lens for pass door
-2 muffler bracket bolts

car does not have moon roof and I sold the console. PM Me an offer on the parts you want.

Thanks man!

So I'm getting all the parts above from no164ford

Still looking for the little rubber bushings for the shifter console and the sunroof pieces.

thanks!

EDIT....actually after inspecting the sunroof pieces a little bit more I think that the black plastic pieces "shouldn't" come out from the metal base. Instead, by undoing the two bolts marked in red in the picture below the metal base with the plastic pieces will come out as a unit.

I have,

-Gray plug for c-pillar
-lens for pass door
-2 muffler bracket bolts

Received the items Paul, thanks a bunch man!

Still looking for the little rubber bushings for the center console.

I have,

-Gray plug for c-pillar
-lens for pass door
-2 muffler bracket bolts

Hi there Paul! Quick question about those studs for the exhaust hanger mount....did those just come straight out? I tried installing the bolt today but there is nothing to thread it into in that hole. Wondering if I also need to get one of those clips to thread the bolt into or another nut in the back.

Thanks!

PS...bump for the rubber plugs for the center console :)

Back