Proportioning Valve... But is it for an SC???

Gregthespy

So way back when I bought my '95 SC (Which I no longer have) I found a few parts in the trunk, one of which was a OEM Ford parts box which contained a new proportioning valve or distribution block for the brake system. I am unsure as to what it's application is and haven't been successful in finding what it fits online. The part number stamped on the side of it is S226 6 F0SC2B091AA I've attached some pics of it. I'm probably going to sell it as I don't have a use for it but don't want to mislead anyone or advertise it as something it is not. With that being said, if interested in it shoot me an offer! Any help would be appreciated in identifying the application. Thanks!

That appears to be the mounting block for the brake pressure switch that activates the autoride firm setting for the shocks/ARC...should be located low on the firewall, inside the engine bay, rear of engine driver side.

attachment.php

That it does.

Which said unit on cars with the Teves Mk II is also the unit that does the proportioning to the rear discs.

RwP

Back